Publications and Reports
We have developed and sourced a number of publications and reports where you can learn more about Consumer and Community Involvement in research, including the process of involving consumers in research, how involvement is different to participation and examples of different kinds of involvement.
- Briefing notes for researchers: how to involve members of the public in research
- Partnering with consumers: national standards and lessons from other countries
- Two methods for engaging with the community in setting priorities for child health research: Who engages?
- Asking what matters: The relevance and use of patient‐reported outcome measures that were developed without patient involvement
- Service user reflections on the impact of involvement in research
- The missing links: understanding how context and mechanism influence the impact of public involvement in research
- Health research and consumers: Good thinking
- Community input into grant applications
- Exploring the impact of public involvement in research
- Plain English summaries